Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brain Storm Ideas

how I became frozen:
-I saw something I shouldn't have and they captured me and froze me
-The Ice Age had taken over while I was in Greenland
-I am investigating a case on aliens and the government comes after me and locks me up frozen for 100 years

what the world is like:
-an alien ship from the planet Venus has come to new york city and wants to "be friends"
-there are advances in technology such as jet packs, extreme cell phones, teleporters, medicine treatments etc...
-no one has seen an alien before but there had been rumors that they are there.
-people have become immune to most diseases due to the advances in medicine
-everyone thinks that the aliens and martians are going to be nice but they are really there to take over the world.
-govt officials have become traders against their country and turned to the dark side of the aliens
-shops and restaurants and entertainment is basically the same
-the aliens try to come and conquer the world.
-when the aliens come they put on disguises to look like normal human beings
-no one know who is an alien and who is not, except for in the broad daylight they get slight red spots on the undersides of their palms.

No comments:

Post a Comment