Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daily Journal-Stack of Paper

                        "Oh my gosh I've waited my whole life to be shredded!"
The time had finally come for me to be put through the paper shredder. I was excited to the point where I couldn't even breathe anymore. Ha yeah, as if paper can actually breathe. So many new worlds can be explored after being sent through the paper shredder. This was the moment I have been waiting for. When it came to my turn in the stack of papers I screamed with joy and enthusiasm. Most people think that being sent through the paper shredder is a bad thing. Well, that's from your point of view. In a piece of papers eyes it is like going to heaven. Being shredded gives you the opportunity to travel all over the world being used for different tasks like stuffing in a package that could be sent to China, or even fake fluffy snow in a store around Christmas time. The opportunities are endless! The man grabs a stack of paper and I'm next in line at the very top of the stack. When the paper ahead of me is finished being shredded the man walks away. So I think well maybe he had to use the restroom of finish another tasks first. But, no. The man walked away and never came back and I sat there on the top of the paper stack waiting to be shredded.

No comments:

Post a Comment