Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily Journal-How Ridiculous

How ridiculous I was as a synchronized swimmer. I could hold my breath for over a minute with my head under water twisting and turning my feet above water. When I jumped gracefully into the water there was not a single water droplet to drench my audience. My rountines would be serious or silly and goofy, to entertain my audience. With my feet flocking above the water my arms moved rapidly to keep myself up. You would think I had arms like an octopus in order to keep myself up. But I didnt, I just had two. The way I swam up and down the pool, doing flips and cartwheels in the water, mesmorized my audience. I was the queen of all queens when it came to synchronized swimming. I was the name in the head lines and the talk on the street. If you came to my show you would be utterly impressed with the way that I could twirl, twist, groove and fly in the water. My other team mates didnt stand a chance standing out against me. I was number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment