Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daily Journal-I Wish Someone Had Told Me...

I wish someone had told me that geese hiss and snap when they feel they are intruded. I was riding my bike last summer on the sidewalk of a busy road. There was a huge flock of geese on the side of the road and spilling onto the sidewalk. There was no way around it. So I slowly ride my bike up to the pack of geese. I start to make my way through when they start hissing at me. Their beaks open wide and they start to snap. One tries to get my shoe while another goes for my wheel. My mom had told me before that if I ever got attacked by a crazy animal, to kick it in its mouth. I was to afraid out of my mind to do that. So I spead up and plow right through all the geese and their nasty feeces everywhere and make it out of the situation alive. Now when I see a flock of geese on the side walk I cross the street no matter where I am to avoid the situation at all cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment