Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Daily Journal-Change the World

If I could change the world in any way I wouldn't start with my own government I would start with the world as a whole. First off, I would eliminate all nuclear weapons. They cause mass distruction on communities and countries. Nuclear weapons can wipe out a huge group of people or even a whole race that could truly be beneficial to the world in the future. Next I would eliminate the hatred between religions and races of people. Everyone fights over who is better then the other when really we are all equal. Sure some countries may be more advanced then others but that doesnt mean that that country is better then the other. Everyone has something to contribute. Next I would establish world peace where everyone got along. Hatred would be abolished and respect would be established. I am not saying that you would have to be friends with everyone, what I am saying is, love your neighbor as you loved yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment