Thursday, March 10, 2011

Daily Journal-Huge Rabbit

This is a picture of my pet rabbit Lue. My dad, the man in the picture, caught it while he was out hunting last weekend. He gave it to me for getting an A on my math test. Lue likes to play fetch with the old car tires that we have out back. He also likes to sit in the wagon while I pull him, we call that our "wagon walks". Because Lue is extremley large for his species type there are not any rabbit cages to fit him, so he sleeps in a dog kennel. Lue gets cold in the winter so we have to buy him a coat out of childrens section at KMart. By the end of the winter it usually has a hole in it right near his left shoulder blade from scratching there. Lue eats anything we feed him. His favorites are mac and cheese, butternut cream pie, and left over meatloaf. Lue loves to watch t.v. His favorite channel is the food network and bravo. In his free time, Lue likes to read books, eat, sleep, watch television, sleep, eat, sleep, sleep, and eat. Lue is my favorite rabbit out of the 13 that my dad has brought back for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment