Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daily Journal-The Clock Winked

The clocked winked, skipped time and then stoped. Anticipation grew stronger and stronger. It was the last day of school and summer was in the air. Day dreaming of sleepovers, late nights, bonfires, cabin trips, and soaking up the sun. I love summer because there is so much to do! Although my days are busy from waking up at 5:15 in the morning to go to swim practice till 8, coming home and doing chores. Hanging out with friends, soaking up the sun on my deck, working, or simply enjoying the weather outside. There are endless ways to spend a summer day. At night I have softball practice and finish the day off with friends till late in the night watching a movie or sitting around a bonfire. One thing I will miss the most this summer is my best friend Megane Trabon. She stayed with us last summer for a month as an exchange student from France. We never had a dull moment in that month of summer. This summer I plan on having my own garden and growing lots of fresh vegetables. I also plan on being outside, being with family, and being with friends enjoying the bitter sweet times of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment