Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Journal

So yesterday I was walking down the street and out from the alley walks a zebra. Of course me and my love for zebras I approach it to pet it. This was obviously not the best idea because it starts running towards me in a full out prance and tries to run me over. Luckily I have cheetah like instincts and get out of the way just in time to save my life. Taking in a deep breath from the almost tragic loss of my life I hear a giant roar. Now obviously zebras don't roar so I am a bit puzzled. All of a sudden from the alley across the street out walks a lion. So now I am thinking okay who let all the animals out at the zoo? The lion starts to prance over to me but in a more friendly way so I am thinking okay, today I might live through safari animals attacking me on the street. But when this thought had entered then exited my mind the lion picks up speed and darts right for me. Once again I have to use my cheetah like instincts to dodge the enormous lion coming my way. Catching my breath once again I think, why me? Then it hits me! I work at a Von Hansons and of course wild safari animals who have been locked up in a cage are going to want some good old meat and not those dog treats they feed them at the zoo. So being the quick thinker I run adjacent to where I am standing to my work and get all the meat I can carry. By this time the zebra and lion are waiting outside the door. Cautiously I step outside to give them the meat and confidently walk away with my life and some new animal friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment