Friday, February 4, 2011

Thanks Breanna

Dear Breanna,

First off I would like to say that I am so incredibly lucky to have such a great friend like you. 3 years ago on the first day of swim practice I was extremely nervous and shy. I walked in and you were running around on the pool deck screaming and cheering, of course walking in on this I got a little scared and concerned. From then on I never saw you down. You were always so happy and cheerful and we became the best of friends. I would like to thank you for being in my life and let you know that you mean a lot to me. Your always there for me when I am sad or mad or frustrated and we can always count on each other to be there for one another. We have so many great memories: team towel, painting our nails in the dark, swimming, taking crazy pictures, our noodle dates,swimming, Nike's <3, swimming, tubing, getting lost ALL THE TIME; the list could just go on and on. I know your here for me now and I thank you for that but I know that you'll be here for me in the future, and that's why I love you! Your like a sister to me and I cant thank you enough for what you have done for me and my family. You mean a lot to me and that's why I would just like to say thank you Breanna Schlegel.

No comments:

Post a Comment