Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Best Friend Breanna

Breanna Schlegel is my best friend because, well there are so many reasons for that. She is extremely funny and super smart. She can always make me laugh. We have so many great memories together that it would take me a whole day to list all of them out. Breanna also has a big heart, I know that I can turn to her for advice and I know that she is always there for me. When I first met Breanna, I was in ninth grade, we were on the swim team together. She was extremely wild and I was a bit afraid of her. We grew really close that year and have become almost like sisters. Breanna has an amazing collection of shoes, and that's one thing we don't skimp out on. She has great style and always looks gorgeous, even if she doesn't think she does. Breanna is one of the only few that I will go shoe shopping with.
We have so many great memories and I think that is why we are such great friends, because we can goof around and not really care about anything else. I love her like my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment