Thursday, February 24, 2011

Time in my Life I was Scared

I cant recall the scariest moment in my life but I know there have been numerous times that I have been scared. I am extremely afraid of spiders. So during the summer one year there was a huge spider on my wall. It wasn't one of the gross jumping ones or the ones that just chill in one place. This thing was massive, it jumped and ran super fast too. So I notice this nasty black thing on my wall and start screaming my head off. My brother Garrett comes into my room because at the time we were the only two home. He grabs a Kleenex to kill it but the thing flys off my wall and starts running on my floor. I start screaming my head off even louder. Of course the windows are open so I am sure my neighbors thought someone was hurt. Garrett snipes the spider right before it crawls under my bed and kills it. Now, I know its dead but to torment me even more he comes at me with the dead spider tissue. My heart rate is probably about 195 at least. So I run downstairs and outside, why outside, I have no idea, there are probably going to be even bigger spiders out there. I end up sitting in my car for at least 10 minutes to cool down. Once again, why my car, I have no clue, I am sure there was a big daddy long leg living in there. Long story short, I hate spiders, when I see one I start screaming and my heart rate sky rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment