Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free Daily Journal

So today I got my schedule for spring break and I am super excited to go to Florida!! I get to play softball at the ESPN stadium which is way cool too! Also, uhh DISNEY WORLD!! I just came from math class and I took a test in that class and for the first time in my life I might actually get a somewhat decent score on it. Also, I was extremly stupid and woke up early to go to lifetime for a little while so im kind of draggin right now... I dont really have much going on in my life except that I am excited tomorrows Friday and we have a three day weekend! I have a lot of returning of clothes to do because these days clothes are really crappy and decide not to stay together. So I guess thats cool. I have a very large history packet due that I have made a small dent in due tomorrow along with a test in that class to. Unfortunatly it is not Maup-Tarts class and test are opened note so I actually have to study for this one. I really dont care for my french teacher because she doesnt actually teach the class. She talks in french non stop and sure its a lanugage class I get that but no one understands what she is saying except for the freaky geniouses in my class. I am happy and sad that it is getting warmer outside. I am sad because all the ice is melting and I like to figure skate with my best friend Breanna, but I am happy because now I am not freezing cold all the time!! I am super excited for spring break but my mom says I am  not allowed to go tanning before hand this year because of all the stuff shes learned about tanning in her medical classes that she is taking. She told me that tanning in a bed ranks right up there with smoking and the damage it does to your body. Today my horoscope said I was supposed to have a five star day. So far its been pretty good. I really have no idea what to write about really truly positivly for sure. I have a quiz in English that I need to read a few more pages of Catcher and the Rye for. Catcher and the Rye is an extremly boring book. Forney said its about character development but I havnt really seen much character development yet. I really dont like books with out a thrilling and gripping plot to it. I also like drama and modern day teenager, life happens, kind of books, if you know what I mean. So were getting down to the end of this and this class has become more of a blog class rather than creative writing I guess but its what ever. I wonder if Mr.Krebs is actually going to take the time to read this. Or anyones going to take the time to read this. For real this thing is lonnggg! My wrist hurt from resting them on the desk while typing so I think this is the end of it. So long!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment