Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Life 10 Years From Now

In my life 10 years from now I will be living in a tricked out pent house on the 23rd floor of an apartment building in New York. I work with top music artist to perform at fashion shows, football games, charity events ect... Of course I am amazing at it just like everything else I do so I make a lot of money. I own a little purse dog who of course has her own room and bathroom. Also my best friend Kip serves as my assistant who lives with me almost all the time. He makes me my breakfast in the morning and dinner at night. My parents still live in the brutal state of Minnesota but we still have a close connection. I fly them out here every once in a while so they can visit. Also Paige is still stuck in Minnesota and is a teacher while my brother lives in California managing some big time sports team there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment