Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Most Embarrassing Moments

To be honest I can not recall an embarrassing moment in my life. To me, many embarrassing moments happen on a day to day basis. I am very clumsy so I tend to trip a lot and usually it happens to me in front of crowds of people. I like to laugh so usually when I think something is funny I burst out laughing not really taking into consideration the location I am in. Although there are many embarrassing moments that happen in my life I would have to say the most embarrassing moment happened to me in 5th grade. I was a walking patrol and was late for my duty because I was taking a test. None of the other walking patrols showed up so I was the only one. I really had to go to the bathroom but I didn't being I was already late for my job. So the kids and I start walking out to where they needed to cross the street and of course one kid lives a bit far away. So I am trying to pick up the speed with my walking and sure enough he is dragging behind. By the time we get there and he finally crosses the street I am on the verge of wetting my self. So I go in a full out sprint back into school and right when I reach the front doors I, a 5th grader, pee my pants at school. So I walk into the nurses office with tears forming in my eyes and my walking flag in front of my shorts to cover myself. This by far one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment